Cologne 2003 (gig)
|Date||7th September 2003|
|Ancienne Belgique||←||Cologne[venue?]||→||Radio Fritz|
A private show. Ten pairs of tickets were made available through a competition by Warner Music in which participants had to choose which of the six promotional gigs they wanted to go to, and answer the following two questions:
- Which Stanley Kubrick film inspired the set design for Muse's latest video 'Time Is Running Out'?
- What is the release date of Muse's new album 'Absolution'?
Answers had to be sent to email@example.com.
This was the only known performance of Hyper Music from 2003 until the 2011 Leeds Festival.
A small Time Is Running Out launch party also took place at an unknown Cologne location either on the 6th or the 7th where two songs were performed. It is rumoured but unconfirmed that Time Is Running Out was performed at this date, requiring this to need further verification.
For the launch party. A recording was not made.
- Number of competition tickets
- Private shows in europe (2003-08-23). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2006-10-26 from microcuts.net.
- Time is Running out release, setlists (2003-09-14). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2006-10-26 from microcuts.net.
- Ben 'heavymetallover'. (2007-04-05). Cologne, Germany 2003. Muselive. Retrieved 2007-06-14 from www.muselive.com.