Aleks Von Korff
Aleks Von Korff is an L.A.-based music producer, engineer, mixer and composer. Von Korff is the head engineer at the Richard Gibbs-owned Woodshed Recording, located in Malibu, California, used through the years by artists such as U2, Metallica and Mac Miller, to name a few. According to their website, it was also, at some point, used by Muse (presumably for mixing). Von Korff is also half of a duo called Science, together with Joachim Berose, who is also Woodshed's CMO.
He has worked with artists such as John Mayer, Lady Gaga, U2, Coldplay, The Chainsmokers, Seth MacFarlane and Barbra Streisand. Since 2018, when he worked with Muse on Simulation Theory, he has worked closely with Matt Bellamy on producing, mixing and mastering his own material, aswell as working on the new album of Matt's band, The Jaded Hearts Club.
Works with Muse
- Simulation Theory (Engineering; Algorithm, The Dark Side, Pressure, Something Human,Thought Contagion & The Void)
- Simulation Theory (Co-mixing)
- Tomorrow's World (Producing, engineering & mixing)
- Unintended (Acoustic & Lullaby Versions) (Engineering & mixing)
- Behold, The Glove (Mixing & mastering)
- Simulation Theory Theme (Mixing & mastering)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Mixing)
- You've Always Been Here (Album) (Engineering)