Minneapolis Target Center 2010 (gig)
|Date||5th October 2010|
|Pepsi Center||←||Target Center||→||Bradley Center|
Announced on the 19th of April 2010, Muse performed inside Target Center in October 2010. A fan pre-sale through Concertmaps began on the 21st of April at 11:00, while general sale started on the 24th at 11:00.
This show marked the first time on the tour that Unnatural Selection was not played at an arena show, Europe and USA included.
|Description||Vendor||Base price||Facility fee||Booking fee||Transaction fee||Taxes||Total|
‡ $2.50 was the transaction fee when printing tickets out oneself. Other options included collection at the venue's ticket office—which cost 0—and via post, for which the cost is unknown, due to price information being retrieved when posting was no longer possible. The option of posting is likely to have cost the most.
§ As with above, except the option of printing tickets oneself was not available for general admission.
- Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
- Uprising (extended)
- Knights of Cydonia
- Supermassive Black Hole
- Guiding Light
- United States of Eurasia
- Bliss teaser + Feeling Good
- MK Jam
- Undisclosed Desires
- House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out
- Stockholm Syndrome + riff + School riff + Agitated[verify this] intro + Agitated[verify this] outro + Endless Nameless riff
- Plug In Baby
- Take a Bow
- US & Canada Tour Dates Announced (2010-04-19). Muse website. Retrieved 2010-04-19 from muse.mu.
(2010-0?). [Concert information and ticket purchase page]. Ticketmaster. Retrieved 2010-06-12 from www.ticketmaster.com. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "tm2010" defined multiple times with different content
- (2010). [Concert information and ticket purchase page]. Ticketmaster. Retrieved 2010-10-04 from www.ticketmaster.com.
- 05 October 2010 — Target Center, Minneapolis, USA (2010-04-19). Muse website. Retrieved 2010-04-19 from muse.mu.