Rome Griffiss Air Force Base 1999 (gig)
|Venue||Griffiss Air Force Base (Woodstock—Developing Artists Stage)|
|Date||25th July 1999|
Matthew Bellamy on Woodstock '99
"Woodstock was great fun, but it was immensely hot there, I got sunburnt. The festival was badly laid out in my opinion, the stages were 2 miles apart and there was no atmosphere like you get at Glastonbury. I think the riots started because people were getting treated like cattle... We saw something brewing while we were there i.e. lots of people crowding together and chanting and banging drums, it was like a football crowd".
- Facilities. Wikipedia. Retrieved 2011-04-11 from secure.wikimedia.org.
- MUSE Tour History (2002). Taste Media website. Retrieved 2002-02-24 from www.tastemedia.com. [verify]
- Emerging Artists Stage. Wikipedia. Retrieved 2011-04-11 from secure.wikimedia.org.
- US Maverick Muse Promo Info date=1999-04-01. Maverick. [verify]
- Muse in the US and "Showbiz" tracklist (1999-08-05). MicroCuts. Retrieved 2006-11-21 from microcuts.net.