Berlin Arena Treptow
Arena Treptow is an arena used for cultural events and concerts in Berlin, Germany. The arena was originally built in 1927 by Franz Ahrens and Alfred Warthmüller as a bus depot for Allgemeine Berliner Omnibus AG. It closed in 1993, but in 1995 ART Kombinat e.V was formed to convert the hall and run it as the Treptow Arena. The arena has a maximum capacity of 7,500.