Carhaix-Plouguer Vieilles Charrues 2010 (gig)
|Venue||Unknown (Festival des Vieilles Charrues)|
|Date||15th July 2010|
|Location||Site de Kerampuil, Carhaix-Plouguer|
|Start (UTC+2)||20:00[source?], 17:00 † (doors)|
|Price (EUR)||49.00 (1 day) + reservation fee‡|
|Oxegen||←||Festival des Vieilles Charrues||→||Positivus Festival|
This was the last of three French concerts, which were announced on the 16th of March. The most voted songs on the official set-list polls were Citizen Erased, Bliss, Showbiz, Muscle Museum and I Belong to You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix), the first of which was played during the gig.
There was torrential rain during the whole day. Similarly to the previous rainy gig at Oxegen the band opened with Plug In Baby. Plus the crazy outfits that Dominic Howard and Matthew Bellamy wore in the previous gig made a return. It also appeared that the stage wasn't able to completely shield the band from the pouring rain. The piano was covered with a sheet when it was not in use and during Undisclosed Desires one of the stage crew can be seen wiping down Howard's drum kit and seat.
- 00:45 – Muse end
- 23:00 – Muse
- 20:00 – Music started
- 17:00 – Gates opened
‡ Half-price for children (9–14 years old) only from fixed sale points. Free for children under 9.
- Plug In Baby
- Kaoss Jam + Supermassive Black Hole
- Township Rebellion riff + Uprising (riff version)
- New Born + Ashamed riff + Headup riff
- Who Knows Who riff + MK ULTRA + Township Rebellion outro
- Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black outro
- Jam + Citizen Erased
- United States of Eurasia
- Undisclosed Desires
- Adagio in G minor + Resistance
- House of the Rising Sun intro + Time Is Running Out + Power of Soul riff
- Micro Cuts outro + Vuilstamen Riff + Stockholm Syndrome + Negative Creep riff + School riff + Endless Nameless riff [watch]
- Man With a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia
- Vieilles Charrues Festival 2010 (Carhaix, France) Date Announced! (2010-07-15). Muse website. Retrieved 2010-11-25 from muse.mu.