Pope Benedict XVI
Head of the Catholic Church from April 2005 until his resignation in February 2013.
What's he got to do with Muse?!
Here is the Playlist as published:
1. Advocata Nostra - Music From The Vatican. From the album Alma Mater featuring the voice of Pope Benedict XVI.
2. Uprising - Muse. This is the first single from the fifth studio album, called The Resistance, by the English rock band.
3. Causa Nostrae Laetitiae - Music From The Vatican. Another track from the Vatican's own Alma Mater album.
4. Il Mare Mi Salva - Rossomalpelo. Song from the band led by contemporary Italian singer songwriter Serge Gaggiotti
5. After The Rain - Dame Shirley Bassey. Track from her recently released album The Performance.
6. Coexist - Nour Eddine. Song from Moroccan Musician, based in Italy,
7. Don Giovanni - Mozart. Famous opera about an amorous young nobleman.
8. Rafaele Merry Del Val - Lorenzo Perosi Inni Mottetti e Canzoni, Pablo Colino & Coro Academica Filarmonica Romana. Piece of classical music.
9. He Doesn't Know Why - Fleet Foxes. Song from up and coming folk indie five piece from Seattle in the US who came to prominence in 2008.
10. Changes - Tupac Shakur. American rapper who was killed in 1996.
11. Regina Coeli - Music From The Vatican. Another song from the Vatican's own album.
12. Mi sarete Testimoni - Santo Subito! (DVD). Music DVD embodying the voice and image of The Pope.
- Pope Benedict XVI. Wikipedia. Retrieved 2015-01-01 from wikipedia.org.
- Pontiff's playlist: Is Pope Benedict XVI a secret rap lover? (2009-12-03). Daily Mail. Retrieved 2015-01-01 from dailymail.co.uk.