Lisbon Praça de Touros do Campo Pequeno 2006 (gig)
|Venue||Campo Pequeno Bullring[source?]|
|Date||26th October 2006[source?]|
|Support||Poet in Process[source?]|
|Price||25 EUR (standing), 22, 24, 27 EUR (sitting)[source?]|
Tickets went on pre sale on 16th August through Ticketline and on general sale on the 17th. The show was announced by muse.mu.
Before "Starlight" started, Bellamy said "A música seguinte chama-se Starlight" ("The next song is called Starlight") in Portuguese.
A bootleg was recorded using a Sony MZ-N910 MiniDisc recorder and Aiwa microphone. This was uploaded to Dime a Dozen in FLAC format here. The bootleg was later transcoded to mp3 and uploaded to Muselive.com, available here.
SOUSOUS also recorded part of the performance using a MiniDisc recorder. This was initially available from an unlinked directory on his website, and later uploaded to Muselive.com.
The audio of several YouTube videos has been demuxed into mp3 containers, this is available on Muselive.com here. The videos have also been demuxed and remuxed into asf containers and are available here.
- Take a Bow (watch) (watch) (watch) (watch)
- Hysteria (watch)
- Map of the Problematique + Maggie's Farm riff (watch) (watch)
- Butterflies & Hurricanes (watch) (watch)
- New Born (watch)
- City of Delusion
- Plug In Baby (watch) (watch)
- Forced In
- Apocalypse Please
- Hoodoo (watch)
- Supermassive Black Hole (watch)
- Starlight (watch) (watch)
- Time Is Running Out (watch)
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Citizen Erased
- Muscle Museum (watch)
- I Want to Break Free instrumental + Knights of Cydonia
Back to Gigs